Aircraft usage reports are due.
What: See Ops Plan in WMIRS
Where: Fort Smith Regional Airport (KFSM) 83rd CS, Ridge Runners
When: Saturday 15 FEB- Sign-in Starts at 8:00 CST
Purpose: Discussion of CAPF5 & 70-1 changes, FRO procedures, Flight request.
Pilots will taxi to the ramp space directly South of the squadron building. If fuel is needed upon arrival, contact Capt Oakley.
A lunch break will be scheduled between ground instruction and flight instruction. CAP vans will be available for transport to/from restaurants.
Please read the Ops Plan for other details, qualifications!
We need all flight instructors to be present for this clinic. Please let me know if you are going to or will not be there.Read More
Place Holder for the Arkansas Wing Conference.Read More
You are invited to attend the Aerospace Education Workshop in Little Rock on Friday, 21 February 2020. The workshop will likely be held at the Camp Robinson Professional Education Center and will take place from 9:00 am– 3:30 pm. Attendees will earn six (6) hours of ADE-approved Professional Development! We will have a working lunch, food cost $7.00
The agenda includes:
- Aerospace-themed STEM hands-on activities
- Robotics –how to explain the way robots work & why the students have to program them like they do
- CAP STEM Kits – How to get them, use them, and get more.
- Aerospace Current Events with emphasis on NASA research being conducted by Arkansas colleges and universities
- Aerospace integration into NEXTGEN Science & Common Core Standards
- sUAS (drones) safety, regulations, and how to use them as an educational tool.
This event is open to all persons with an interest to incorporate aerospace into their classrooms and programs. There is NO COST to attend this workshop.
For more information, email: email@example.com
This workshop is funded through a grant from the Arkansas Space Grant Consortium.Read More
ICS 300, Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents, provides training on and resources for overall incident management skills. This training event is being hosted at the Wing Headquarters in Little Rock, AR.Read More